Cancellation of the Booking by the Customer at any time will result in the amount from the Booking Fee being forfeited.
- When the Customer cancel the Booking more than 14 days in advance of the commencement of the Booking Dates, the Company will refund full Booking Fee.
- When the Customer cancel the Booking more than 7 days and less than 14 days in advance of the commencement of the Booking Dates, the Company will refund 50% of the Booking Fee.
- When the Customer cancel the Booking more than 3 days and less than 7 days in advance of the commencement of the Booking Dates, the Company will refund 25% of the Booking Fee.
- When the Customer cancel the Booking less than 3 days prior the commencement of the Booking Dates, the Booking Fee will be non-refundable.
To cancel the Booking the Customer must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . It is important to write an email from the same address provided in the Booking.
No refund will be applied for unused rental days.
The Customer must inform the Company about the cancellation of the booking even if no refund is available. If no information is given to the Company about the cancellation of the booking 24 hours before pick-up time and the Customer does not arrive in time to pick-up the Campervan, the Company can classify it as a No-show.
As a No-Show scenario is considered any of the following situations:
- The Customer fails to pick up the Campervan at the time and date determined in the Confirmation Email,
- The Customer fails to provide valid documentation required to pick up the Campervan,
- The Customer fails to pay for the Security Deposit by a credit card in his / her name and surname with enough available funds on it or to pay for the Security Deposit in cash.
In all of these No-Show scenarios, the Company is not obliged to refund the money received from the Customer.
The Customer is not entitled to cancel the Booking if the rental period has already started.
The Company and the Customer agree that in the case of any dispute regarding whether or not the booking Service has been provided, inter alia, a copy of the Booking or written confirmation (sent via email or post) will be acknowledged and accepted as proof.
If the Campervan becomes unavailable for the Booking due to mechanical failure and no alternative vehicle can be found, the Booking will be cancelled and the Company will issue a full refund of the Booking Fee.
If the Campervan suffers a mechanical failure during the Booking which cannot be resolved under the Company’s breakdown cover stated in clause 6, then the Company will refund apportioned sum of the Booking Fee for those days of the Booking Dates on which the Campervan cannot be used.